Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Arianna Brooklyn McConnell

BROOKLYN ARIANNA McCONNELL I feel Pretty, Oh, so Pretty in Pink!!!!!!!!
What a pretty Princess Brooklyn Arianna

Look at these fat cheeks!!!!! Just like Grandma Elggren


Papa loves this picture with the Brazilian Flag
and the sweetheart Brooklyn


Proud Grandma Elggren and Precious Brooklyn


We are two princesses .....Big sister and Little Sister

Boy, I am ready to go anywhere!!!


I am in the Pink of Perfection!!!!!

I feel like I am in a straight jacket !!!!!!!!
Boy they really don't want me to suck my thumb!!!

Does my hair look red to you?


Bright Eyes Arianna

Born August 28, 2008 at 10:39 p.m.
8lbs. 6 oz. 20 inches long

Arianna Brooklyn McConnell





































1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I thought her name was Brooklyn Arianna? I'm confused. Did they decided to change things around or did I hear wrong?